Web Analytics Manager, Posted by Jobs in
We are looking for a full-time, permanent Web Analytics Manager to join our growing team of analysts.
We need someone with exceptional web analytics skills, someone who has strong ideas about web analytics and really wants to see those ideas get implemented and drive success.
This is a client-facing role. You have got to be outward-going and extremely sociable. You have got to know how to manage customers expectations sensitively but firmly.
You will be based in our office in Farringdon, central London, but will be traveling to various client sites around the country 1-2 days per week.
You have got to be a strong individual, with grit and determination. This would be ideal for someone who is frustrated in their current role in a major corporation – someone who has something more to offer than sitting at a desk and cranking out some reports from 9 to 5.
This role would ideally suit someone with experience of working in the online department of a major corporation who has successfully used analytics tools to optimise online acquisition and conversion.
Before you apply for this job, make sure you can prove you have existing experience of:
- Running business requirements workshops
- Auditing sites for broken tags (using ObservePoint or similar)
- Creating, deploying and testing tags and data layers for analytics solutions such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst), Webtrends, Coremetrics
- Advising on architecture and analytics strategy
- Training and mentoring clients on analytics
To apply, contact us and we’ll get back to you with a full job description.